A cookie is a small file that is sent along with pages from this website and is stored by your browser. The information stored in the file can be used during subsequent visits.
We use statistics program Piwik to analyze which pages are visited the most, how visitors came to our website and which search terms are being used in our search engine.
For this we collect, just like every website, the IP addresses of our visitors. These are stored in so-called log files. The log files are stored on the web server for 5 days so that they are available for Piwik. After that, the log files are saved for 90 days for security reasons only and are only viewed for that reason.
Measures have been taken to limit the traceability of visitors to our website as much as possible. We do this by deleting the last 2 octets (number groups) of each IP address immediately after importing the log files into Piwik. This is done in temporary memory before the IP addresses are stored in Piwik.
We collect the following data with the log files:
- IP address;
- user agents (browsers, operating system);
- used search terms to access our website via external search engines;
- used search terms in the search engine on the website itself;
- used links within the website;
- used links to come to our website.
- Piwik retrieves this data from the log files of the web server. These log files remain in the Piwik database for 31 days. They are then deleted. Only an aggregated (merged) log file remains. This gives us an annual report about the website visit.