Newsletter Sharing Heritage Expertise
Every 2 months the Shared Cultural Heritage progamme distributes a digital newsletter called 'Sharing Heritage Expertise'.
Do you want to receive this newsletter? Please fill out this mailinglist form (check 'Gedeeld Cultureel Erfgoed').
- Sharing Heritage Expertise No. 7, April 2019
- Article newsletter No. 7, 2019: Managing indoor climate risks in museums: the 9-step approach (PDF, 1.4 MB).
- Sharing Heritage Expertise No.6, December 2018 - February 2019
- Article newsletter No. 6, 2019: The UNESCO Training Manuals and the Cultural Heritage Agency of the Netherlands.
- Sharing Heritage Expertise No.5, October-November 2018
- Article newsletter No. 5, 2018: Reuse, develop and design: how the Dutch deal with heritage in the Netherlands and abroad
- Sharing Heritage Expertise No.4, July-September 2018
- Article newsletter No. 4, 2018: Assessing a museum collection: the matter of value
- Sharing Heritage Expertise No.3, May-June 2018
- Article newsletter No. 3, 2018: Predictive modelling: a useful yet often overlooked tool for underwater cultural heritage management
- Sharing Heritage Expertise No.2, March - April 2018
- Article newsletter No. 2, 2018: The quick scan method for Historical Urban Landscapes
- Sharing Heritage Expertise No.1, January - February 2018
- Article newsletter No. 1, 2018: To do or not to do? Risk management in the context of collection management