JPICH research projects, Round 4
In 2018 the Joint Call on Heritage in Changing Environments was launched, involving the following research projects.
- CARE M-SOC: Community Archeological in Rural Environments – Meeting Societal Challenges.
- CONSECH20: CONSErvation of 20th century concrete Cultural Heritage in urban changing environments.
- EXINCT: Extinction as cultural heritage? Exhibiting human-nature entanglements with extinct and threatened species.
- HOMEE: Changing environments, new challenges and possible solutions for preservation in mega-events embedded in heritage-rich European cities.
- WETFUTURES: Wetland Futures in Contested Environments: an inter- and transdisciplinary approach to wetland heritage in The Netherlands, United Kingdom and Ireland.